Thursday, June 9, 2011

Being nice is a good thing.........

Months ago, when I began my planning to open April Violet back up I was nervous.
I was worried that people would judge me and call me crazy for leaving a full time job in this economy.  I was worried that I may not be able to provide for my family adequately.  The fact of the matter is I do not have the personality it takes to sell used cars and I really don't enjoy it.  Being too nice just doesn't get you paid in that line of work and well, that's just the kind of person I am. 
Today was one of those days where you have to fight for yourself or get stomped over and I just don't have the energy for it anymore.
I spent many hours a day away from my family and now I will be right here when they need me......... 
right where I belong, where kindness is encouraged as well as appreciated.
Today I am so sure of my decision and feeling so filled with joy and happiness!
I look forward to bringing you the sweetest wares for the little ones in your life.
Know that each item made is made with love and fueled by my passion to create.
Thanks for following along on my journey
Angelina


P.S Here is quick peek at some of the Diaper Fabrics:




Linking here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm new here ;)
Comments are awesome!