Monday, June 6, 2011

My weekend with my family and some sneak peaks......

Enjoyed a nice weekend with my family.  It really doesn't get any better than this :-)
Today the boys got to take their Dodge Charger out for a ride while daddy held on for a ride.  I have so got to get a picture of this.  Chris used to skateboard well before I met him and he bought Christopher Jr a child sized one when he was about 2yrs old.  Well, Chris is a grown man now and he still knows how to have fun as well as make practical use out of the simplest things.  The only skateboard we have at our house is Christophers, Chris has more than a few at moms and to keep up with the boys when he takes them out by himself he hops aboard the little skatboard and holds on for the ride. 
Pretty smart right?
I will get a pic of this very soon to share, it's a sight to see.



After a nice little ride in the hot sun we filled up the sand box turtle with water, made a kiddie pool and they had a blast!
Now they are fast asleep, my precious sons I love you soo much! 

My oldest dear son, Christopher Jr


My "Baby Taylor"


Now I have got to get busy.  I have 2 weeks left to prepare for my Grand Re-Opening and here are some quick peeks at some of the yummy fabrics......................................









These are just a few of the fabrics for the dresses. 
I will add a sneak peek of the diaper yumminess tomorrow night.
Thanks for stopping by see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm new here ;)
Comments are awesome!